Renovating Needed.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
So we need to start making some changes around here to make this site appear the way we want.

This might be done in a manner of new Skins and how we see the site.

A couple of things that I would like to see here would be a Garage, Tapatalk(Smartphone app that allows you to use the site in an easier format) and get some vendors in here...

It doesn't have to be a vendor gear or focused on the Equinox but stuff like Electronics and sound would be a ticket to get people to be interested in this site..

Nothing will be overlooked. Just post up ideas as you think of them.

Thanks

Brian

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Will post up a few ideas this weekend.
I'm relaxing right now, just put in 8 hours of overtime today.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Have fun.
We got frost Friday morning, was down around 23*.
I will say this the insulation under the hood must be really good as I still had frost on the hood when I got home.

08PILOT

Reaction score
Did not know that, on my board it's not a personal option, Thanks :waytogo:

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Went ahead and made it for 50 posts in a thread before going to the next page. Not everyone will notice that option. But I just saw it in the Personal Options.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Hey James, I went ahead and changed the posts per page to 20. It makes the site look a little less busy. I think the Default was 10.

I would suggest changing it in your preferences to 40 posts per page. That is where I have mine set. You can find those options in the user CP!

Members online