Rear wiper 2018 Chevrolet Equinox not fully touching window?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Charvel1975

Reaction score
***UPDATE*** Took to Fred Martin's Speedy Wash & Lube in Barberton, OH and they got the rear wiper problem fixed and when I brought the new rear windshield wiper cover for them to put on, they told me it would not go on because the factory rear wiper blade was replaced with an aftermarket one and that I have to get a new factory rear wiper blade installed and then the new wiper blade cover can be put on after that's done.

ricklack

Reaction score
I had similar issue with my 2013. A few drops of oil where the wiper arm pivots did the trick. Mine was OEM with cover attached.

Charvel1975

Reaction score
Well Fred Martin fixed the rear wiper blade not touching window issue last time I was there but just started doing that not touching rear window again sometime last week. I think I'm going to just go to local Chevrolet dealer and have them put a new factory blade on along with the replacement blade cover I bought from the Chevrolet dealership.

Charvel1975

Reaction score
***Update*** A while back had to wind up going to Chevy dealer to have new rear wiper blade installed and then they were able to put on the OEM factory rear wiper blade cover and fix issue of rear wiper blade not touching rear window. It wasn't cheap though :mad:

Members online