Radio upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prheaume

Reaction score
this thing is gonna make me so mad...

Return the first unit, install the second, plug the power antenna and when I'm out of the town, I still have no reception, or only one channel.

I've read on some forums that it is a common problem on GM's vehicule, that the power antenna is asking too much power for what the unit can send.

Any advice ?

oleg1981

Reaction score
this thing is gonna make me so mad...

Return the first unit, install the second, plug the power antenna and when I'm out of the town, I still have no reception, or only one channel.

I've read on some forums that it is a common problem on GM's vehicule, that the power antenna is asking too much power for what the unit can send.

Any advice ?

make the relay.

prheaume

Reaction score
The system is hooked up to the antenna amplifier but the remote on the headunit does'nt produce enough power for the amplifier to power on. There is a sort of signal amplifier that exist but I'm just tired of putting time and money on this.

The whole set will be up for sale soon !

prheaume

Reaction score
Finally... finally ... finally get this thing f***ing work !!!!!

Found a am/fm antenna amplifier on the metra website and it solve all the problems !!! for those who are still reading this, it works! lol

Members online

No members online now.