Purple Power Citrus all purpose cleaner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rbiggers

Reaction score
I got a bottle of this today at the auto parts store and used it on the black plastic in the wheel wells. It worked great at removing all the road grime and tar that gets caught up in there. Got stuff off that even the brush at the car wash wouldn't get. Good buy.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Yes, I have had great results with this myself... There really isn't anything else that cuts through bug and tar like this does...

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
I will have to try and find some of that and give it a try.

JohnMartyn

Reaction score
As per my experience it is a powerful multi-purpose cleaner and degreaser.It's an all-purpose cleaner that smells wonderful, works fabulously.This citrus cleaner is an environmentally safe and biodegradable natural cleaner and deodorizer.

rbiggers

Reaction score
As per my experience it is a powerful multi-purpose cleaner and degreaser.It's an all-purpose cleaner that smells wonderful, works fabulously.This citrus cleaner is an environmentally safe and biodegradable natural cleaner and deodorizer.

I love the stuff. Perfect for the plastic wheel wells. Glad to hear it is safe for the environment.

Members online

No members online now.