PLASTIC detailing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TEL

Reaction score
Greetings All!

I bought a 2015 Equinox LTZ a few weeks ago and was hoping for some tips on how others clean/ treat the majority of their plastic surfaces. I have come across endless vinyl and rubber care products, I did a little googling on Adams polishes Total Interior Detailer, and there is always the venerable ol' Armor All - but the majority of this stuff is straight up plastic and I have not come across anything that seems to specifically address it.? Any/ all info. is greatly appreciated

TL

mswerb

Reaction score
Try using a microfiber towel to "dust" off the plastic parts. Using any type of cleaner will probably streak or smear. How dirty is your interior? Meguiar's makes a good Interior Detailer.

TEL

Reaction score
It's not dirty at all - it's brand new! I have just never really had to clean so much plastic! I'll check out the Meguires - thanks.

3fingers

Reaction score
California Dash Duster and back to black would surely clean and protect plastic and vinyl surface.

Members online