Passwords

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HalleCat

Reaction score
I have a 2020 Equinox Premier AWD and recently, I keep getting a message on my screen - "Please confirm password to to continue using connected services" Underneath this notice are three tabs - "Do Not Remind Me, Remind Me Later, Enter Password".
When I select Do Not Remind Me the confirm password message continues to come up after I turn off the vehicle and then restart it. I have tried all my known passwords and they do not work, so it is asking for a password that I do not have.
How do I select a new password? I do not use connected services that I know of. How do I get this message to turn off? It is very annoying. Any suggestions?

Gmcdean

Reaction score
2020 infotainment should be covered on warranty. Take it to the dealership. That is a security risk for you

mechanicbudd

Reaction score
It may be a password the dealer needs to put in it's a 2020 so it should be covered

Members online

No members online now.