Pass key III

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prheaume

Reaction score
hi eveyrone!

just noticed when I lock the NOX that the pass key security light is blinking pretty fast. When I unlock the truck, it went out and start right away. I'm pretty woried about that as I never notice that before.

Does your NOX does it too? When I look on the web, some say that its normal, others say that the car will not start one day.

thanks in advance for sharing about your truck

Pascal

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
When I lock my Terrain the light blinks but it's not fast then when I unlock it the light goes out and stays off.
I remember reading someone had that problem and that it did not start, I think I would get that checked ASAP

prheaume

Reaction score
When I lock the truck it blinks, when I unlock it, it goes out. The more I think the more I say to myself that I've just never notice that. The car start perfectly. I will stop by the dealer today just to be sure.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
might be a good idea, would not be fun to be out somewhere and have it not start.

prheaume

Reaction score
Dealer told me its normal to have it blinking when locked with the remote. The problem will be when it blinks with car running. So in almost 2 years never noticed that light before lol

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
That's funny you never noticed that but I will say most if the GM cars do that!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

prheaume

Reaction score
yes its funny! I usually unlock my car when I exit from the house and lock it when I walk away from it, probably why I never noticed that.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Same here and most cases I lock it, remote start and unlock before I even walk out the door...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Members online