"OFFICIAL" Wash me thread....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I got some wax from adams polishes and that stuff is legit. A little bit goes a long way which is good cause it costs like 70 bucks...

rbiggers

Reaction score
I still really like the Meguiar's NXT wax, but am interested in trying the Adam's sometime. That is quite a price to pay for a bottle of wax, though.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Yeah it is...

Well I just got done washing my enclosed trailer. It is white and it gets those dark mildew streaks. I think I finally found something that works to get it back to clean. PURPLE POWER for $6.99 gal versus the $30 gallon from the trailer place. I just mixed it 50/50 and gave it a good cleaning with my wifes mop... I am sure that will go over well in the morning. haha

Once that was clean I then noticed how dirty the truck I bought a couple months ago was as well as my truck and the Nox...

:lol:

I can't keep up... I think it is going to rain in 22 hours.

rbiggers

Reaction score
If you wash all three of your vehicles, I can guarrantee it will rain!!!

I finished waxing our Nox tonight with Meguiar's NXT. It looks awesome, but the pic I took under the garage light looks grainy & crappy. I'll wait until tomorrow and try and get some more in the sunlight.

prheaume

Reaction score
I become sometimes lazy when it comes to wash the car, so last sunday I just stopped at the carwash and took the ''performance wash'' .. thanks esso extra points.. free :)

rbiggers

Reaction score
I have to bite the bullet and wax the Silverado soon. It takes a long time, but well worth it. The Nox was WAY easier to wax.

rbiggers

Reaction score
So I've been waxing a couple of panels a day for the last 2 days. Just a couple more to go for tomorrow. Much easier than trying to do the entire truck or Nox in one day. My good ideas are few and far between....I'm kinda slow. Also, beer makes the process MUCH more fun! I have a 12 pack in the fridge to help me finish up tomorrow.

Members online

No members online now.