"OFFICIAL" Wash me thread....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Nice. Its about that hot here too... It sucks cause I have to work in it...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
We will brake the 100+ consecutive days this Saturday and it looks like we could brake it a lot.
Record is 42
And I think it's been 2 months without rain.
Grass is dead, trees are dying and foundations are cracking
The lakes are drying up and the fish are stinking.
We need rain bad, the grass feels like needles and the dirt is as hard as concrete.

rbiggers

Reaction score
I only have to wash our rides once a month now.......and that's only to get the 3 inches of dust off of them. Terrible out here in West Texas.......

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
I'm going to wash my Terrain today, been at least a month and it's dirty.

rbiggers

Reaction score
Just got a new Siiverado this week, and of course there is now a chance of rain tomorrow. Guess I should have got a new truck a couple of months ago. I could have stopped the Texas drought before it ever started!!!

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
That would have been nice, at least it's cooled off some what.

So post up some pics of the new truck.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Just got a new Siiverado this week, and of course there is now a chance of rain tomorrow. Guess I should have got a new truck a couple of months ago. I could have stopped the Texas drought before it ever started!!!

Post up a thread with photos, NOW!

Thanks

rbiggers

Reaction score
So I washed and waxed the Nox on Sunday. 2 hours later the wife parks it under a pecan tree and it gets covered in the wax stuff. Wash it again last night. Tonight the wife parks it right beside the sprinklers at work. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

It's almost funny at this point.....

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
So I washed and waxed the Nox on Sunday. 2 hours later the wife parks it under a pecan tree and it gets covered in the wax stuff. Wash it again last night. Tonight the wife parks it right beside the sprinklers at work. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

It's almost funny at this point.....

You should make her help you wash it.... Then spray her down with the hose to see if she likes it... The Parallel here is a freshly washed car doesn't like getting wet either...

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
I need to wash my terrain, then again if it rains next weekend then that will work just as good.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Yeah our Nox is beyond needing a wash.

Like the threat title change?? :lol:

I seen that, nice going.
I would have wash the Terrain today but it's going to be outside tonight and it's going to rain.

So in a way it will get washed. :peace:

:ROFLJest:

Members online

No members online now.