"OFFICIAL" Wash me thread....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I always say that I am going to wash the Nox and time escapes me... So I am posting this to hold me accountable to not only wash it but also to take pictures of it too!

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Thats sad that you have to post up something like this to motivate yourself.
I have washed the Terrain 5 times in 2 months and would have washed it again today but got lazy and it's going to rain-ice Tuesday.
I do need to go vacuum the inside today, if it's not to late already and if I can get worked up enough to do it.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
ha.

It's not sad. At least from my perspective/opinion... I work 50-60 hrs a week and I also put in about 20hrs a week with my company. I somehow find time to post here as well as another site called Truckmodcentral.com where I have 22k posts in about a 1.5 years time...

:cheers:

godrdop9

Reaction score
Everybody that sees my car says."Black? You got a BLACK CAR?" Then I remember the pollen count gets up to, oh about a MILLION out here...

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I did a video too.. I guess I will play it for you while I am waiting for the better quality version uploads.. Yeah I know I have no video skills... Hopefull youtube will not mute my video...

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Looks nice!

Just remove that dealer decal

:lol:

I pulled the dealer decal off the next day.

The video will not play, says it's private. :nutkick:

Looks good all cleaned up and I hope your wife appreciate that you did that for her.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
ha.

It's not sad. At least from my perspective/opinion... I work 50-60 hrs a week and I also put in about 20hrs a week with my company. I somehow find time to post here as well as another site called Truckmodcentral.com where I have 22k posts in about a 1.5 years time...

:cheers:

LOL

You know that's not really a good excuse :deal: need to read the man laws again and 22K in 1.5 years is way beyound being a post whore. :peace:

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Sorry about the video... I made it private cause I made it with music and I thought that might be a way from keeping youtube from muting it.

I am about 15 minutes away from getting a new video better quality up!

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Nice.
I need to get a video camera on day.
Should have got your wife to open the doors and hood.
I like how you have the CD on the floor, good way to keep it safe.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
I took the Terrain to the car wash just to spray it off tonight, it was so dirty from all the stuff they put down on the snow.
I should have taken it there before putting the trailer hitch on, got crap all over me from all the crap up under it.
It can not be good to get magnesium chloridein your eyes.

Members online