obs tuning?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rwblaine82

Reaction score
Am wondering if anyone else know of computer tuning for a 2007 equinox?

I am talking to Justin at blackbear about tuning for my equinox, he say the platform are similar to what he uses, am awaiting reply to see if he wants me to come down to him and have him tune it while he drive it. ill be the guinea pig.

anyone else know any performance mod I can do to it? I havent looked deeper into it yet since weather has been lousy here. so am just lookin around online.

Thanks in advance. :)

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Am wondering if anyone else know of computer tuning for a 2007 equinox?

I am talking to Justin at blackbear about tuning for my equinox, he say the platform are similar to what he uses, am awaiting reply to see if he wants me to come down to him and have him tune it while he drive it. ill be the guinea pig.

anyone else know any performance mod I can do to it? I havent looked deeper into it yet since weather has been lousy here. so am just lookin around online.

Thanks in advance. :)

I don't know if this helps but Justin will be black bearing in Pittsburg May 13th-15th.

I know Steve will tell you all about Trifecta tune. I am sure it works on the older Nox's

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Who? Justin at BB or the guys at Trifecta?

PM Steve cause he has all the contact info for Trifecta!

(2010blkGranitenox)

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score
Who? Justin at BB or the guys at Trifecta?

PM Steve cause he has all the contact info for Trifecta!

(2010blkGranitenox)

Have little information on the old style engines..they are different tunes (obviously). But w/o a doubt he could tune them, I know Vince has tuned the 3.6 VVT in the Sports (as that engine came in a few cars as well). On the 3.4 V6, I'm sure its tuneable as well, just not sure of gains or anything like that.

http://trifectaperformance.com/

The biggest upgrade on the 2010 3.0 SIDI's is the power curved is enhanced, and the improvement in the shifts

using someone else's quote here as well now :)

".... the extra low end is very nice to have. Flat spot is gone, better feel of the pedal, and shifts are 10,000% better....."

08PILOT

Reaction score
Mine runs out hard in A, flip her to M and there is a lag

going from 1st to 2nd if you RL her. I figured it was like

that on purpose to keep from tearing up the trans. :lol:

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score
Mine runs out hard in A, flip her to M and there is a lag

going from 1st to 2nd if you RL her. I figured it was like

that on purpose to keep from tearing up the trans. :lol:

Vince makes "M" alot more useable...The shifts are more instant, and even more quick on the shift :)

rwblaine82

Reaction score
I didnt know he moved to califorina:emotions122: I dont care much about tuning, but would like better performance, economy, etc just to see how it would do, I got faith in 3.4s, they are not that bad.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Yeah I don't think that you gain much in the fuel department but I think its worth it with the shifting and performance aspects.

rwblaine82

Reaction score
Have little information on the old style engines..they are different tunes (obviously). But w/o a doubt he could tune them, I know Vince has tuned the 3.6 VVT in the Sports (as that engine came in a few cars as well). On the 3.4 V6, I'm sure its tuneable as well, just not sure of gains or anything like that.

http://trifectaperformance.com/

The biggest upgrade on the 2010 3.0 SIDI's is the power curved is enhanced, and the improvement in the shifts

using someone else's quote here as well now :)

".... the extra low end is very nice to have. Flat spot is gone, better feel of the pedal, and shifts are 10,000% better....."

any chance he can do 3.4 equinoxs? cause its not on his list? Wish i did homework with cars before i bought em. My wife and I fell in love with this equinox to get rid of the turd exploder.

Members online