No Power

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stvncardwell

Reaction score
2010 Equinox had failed engine and I replaced engine, ran good for a month. I drove it and all of a sudden it was shifting funning and nothing on the dash was working couldnt roll up windows or nothing was working but it stayed running. finally got home shut it off and wouldnt start no crank no nothing but had power in the body. ran scanner it lost connection with ecm and tcm. checked all engine grounds for good connection and was all good. the problem has slowly gotten worse now i dont have power to the body just random flickers of power here and there. thought it was the fuse box so i replaced it and still the same. i checked voltage and it reads 12.4 V when i hook the battery up it will drop the battery to 10V i have unplugged fuses trying to find a draw and nothing. if i unplg the body plug in from the fuse box the battery will go back to its 12.4 V i have looked at all the harness under the dash.carpet etc and havent found any damaged wires. Im hoping someone can tell me where to lok next before i just take it in.

comp

Reaction score
battery should be 12.6 to start with,,,,you only see 12.4 going into the fuse box ?

Members online

No members online now.