No Power and ABS.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KG1

Reaction score
I'm having a couple of issues with my 07 Equinox AWD. During the 1st 5 minutes of driving or when "punching" it, the engine will stumble, the tach will read only 0, the tranny works in L and D. I can continue to drive it by shifting to L at each stop and upshifting at some point to D. If I stop and turn the engine off for a couple of minutes everything resets and it will run normal again. At least until I try to "punch" it again. When this happens I get service stabilitrak, starbilitrak off and tracktion control off and service traction control messages on the display. 90% of the time the check engine light does not come on. The other 10% I get a P0336 code which points to the crankshaft position sensor. replacing the sensor is relatively easy except for the relearn procedure that is done afterwards which websites say requires a two way scan tool which I don't have. Is there any way to do this manually?

Members online

No members online now.