Nightmare purchase!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kmc2084

Reaction score
I purchased my 13 equinox in January of 2016, and have had nothing but issues since. I decided to call GM's corporate number to see if they could help at all, and they told me they wouldn't help me because my car was still in the previous owner's name.. I bought it at a dealership and have the title with my name and the correct VIN on it. I would love to get out of this vehicle if there's a way to without losing more money than I already have.. I've tried two different dealerships and two other repair facilities, and still have a strong smell of fuel on my dipstick and a horrible idle surge at start up. The car has 59,250 miles on it now, and the repairs started last year, when I had the timing chain replaced at 54,000 miles. A service advisor has even told me I didn't have a misfire, because my check engine light wasn't on.. to find out weeks later I had oil on three of four spark plugs and a misfire on two cylinders. I just want this nightmare to be over, any suggestions would be appreciated!

Members online