New to forum, got some radio/electronics questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TFord

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I went to trade in my 09 Traverse for something better on fuel, and ended up getting a 2012 Equinox. I love it so far. I didn't intend on getting a new car so I got the LS model to keep the payment down. I'd like to add fog lights, rear camera, lift gate assist (since I've only got one good arm), rear entertainment for the kids and upgrade the radio to the LTZ model. I've done some research and can't find any solid answers to these issues. From what I've read the fog lights aren't plug and play, but I'm not too worried about that. It dosen't look like an aftermarket radio is an option either. The most important one for me is the rear entertainment. I know I can go after market but I'd like to keep it as stock looking as possible. I haven't seen the inside of an equinox to get an idea if it's doable. Any info and wiring schematics would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Members online

No members online now.