New skin for the forum!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Wooooo I like it, looks really COOL
You did good.
Thanks
I know what a pain it can be to make the change.

5 out of 5

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
This one.

hr3.jpg

Colt Hero

Reaction score
Hmmm ... you might want to try delineating the text entry boxes from the general background by changing the color slightly. Some of the boxes (like the title bar box) look a little lost with only the thin white line delineating it from the background. Also wonder what these screens might look like being viewed in a dark room with no lights on.

The other thing is: is there any way to eliminate the need to use the horizontal scroll bar? I hate it when I'm reading a post and it goes off the right edge of the screen (and I have to horizontally scroll over to read the end of every line). Is that a parameter/option change on my end, or is that a site thing?

Overall, though, I think it looks more 'shiek' (??) with the darker colors. Good job!

BTW, what's a Chevy Orlando? Never heard of that. Is it a special edition Equinox for the Florida area only? Or is it some kind of 'concept' body style?

I kinda like it ... better than the Equinox body, I think...

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hmmm ... you might want to try delineating the text entry boxes from the general background by changing the color slightly. Some of the boxes (like the title bar box) look a little lost with only the thin white line delineating it from the background. Also wonder what these screens might look like being viewed in a dark room with no lights on.

The other thing is: is there any way to eliminate the need to use the horizontal scroll bar? I hate it when I'm reading a post and it goes off the right edge of the screen (and I have to horizontally scroll over to read the end of every line). Is that a parameter/option change on my end, or is that a site thing?

Overall, though, I think it looks more 'shiek' (??) with the darker colors. Good job!

BTW, what's a Chevy Orlando? Never heard of that. Is it a special edition Equinox for the Florida area only? Or is it some kind of 'concept' body style?

Your horizontal scrolling is due to your low resolution you have with your computer display.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score

I see 3 color sections. You have the darker background left of page encompassing the User Tag, to a light shade of darkness that backgrounds the text followed by darkness on the right side of the post box that separates it nicely.

The 3rd color is the line between posts that is about a 1/2 in 7/16ths in width and divides each post from each other.

I only have the left to right scroll on some forums that don't have auto photo reduction.

Colt Hero

Reaction score
It's set to 1024 x 768. If I got much higher than that my icons will become pixels.

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score

It was a concept...GM was going to produce them as crossover between more of a mini-van and a car, while the Equinox is small suv and car. They where interesting I think as well.....but in the cut backs it was one that I think got the axe.

Members online

No members online now.