New Silverado!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rbiggers

Reaction score
Dietz, ask and ye shall receive!

newtruck1-2.jpg

This is the only pic I have right now. Verizon is doing something funky with their picture website, so I can't upload any photos from my phone for the moment. Hopefully they will get it fixed soon.

Best part about this beauty is the 6.2L engine!!!:peace:

rbiggers

Reaction score
That stupid verizon picture website is still down. That's what my old phone uploads pics to. May have to use the wife's iphone.

I absolutely cannot wait to try the OnStar App!!! But I don't have a smart phone yet. I think I'm going to finally break down and get an iphone. My contract is up this month, so I can. Isn't there a GM app as well for the remote start, or is it all OnStar?

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
it's an app for the Iphone I pod but it uses OnStar to talk to the car - suv
I have it on my Ipod and it locks - unlocks the doors, remote start and check other stuff.
It is cool to have but you have to have OnStar to get it to work.
The app is free.

rbiggers

Reaction score
Ghost, how much are you paying for OnStar each month? Is there a base (cheap) package you can get?

I know, I know. I need to just break down and call OnStar with these questions. They always try and sell me these big packages and it's annoying.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
That stupid verizon picture website is still down. That's what my old phone uploads pics to. May have to use the wife's iphone.

I absolutely cannot wait to try the OnStar App!!! But I don't have a smart phone yet. I think I'm going to finally break down and get an iphone. My contract is up this month, so I can. Isn't there a GM app as well for the remote start, or is it all OnStar?

Dude you have to look at the Droid Mororola Bionic... The phone is amazingly fast on Verizon's 4G LTE... I love it... The photos are amazing running in 1080p Res...

I will post a thread about it... I don't want to clutter here in your thread.

rbiggers

Reaction score
Dude you have to look at the Droid Mororola Bionic... The phone is amazingly fast on Verizon's 4G LTE... I love it... The photos are amazing running in 1080p Res...

I will post a thread about it... I don't want to clutter here in your thread.

Please do! I want to hear about it.

rbiggers

Reaction score
I have another picture! I think it's kinda cool (but I don't get out much:Big Laugh:). We sure are proud of our nice vehicles in this family!

garage11.jpg

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Ghost, how much are you paying for OnStar each month? Is there a base (cheap) package you can get?

I know, I know. I need to just break down and call OnStar with these questions. They always try and sell me these big packages and it's annoying.

http://www.onstar.com/web/portal/planspricing

with no cell phone I can at least have a way to call for help and for 20 more I got 100 minutes on the built in phone.

Members online

No members online now.