New here. Long time Chevy guy.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Innate

Reaction score
We are going to have an Equinox or Terrain coming into the fleet soon. I've had many Chevy's '31, '62, '63, '70, '71, '77, V8 S10, MonteSS, and more. We need a good daily, and the Equinox/Terrain will be the one.

I don't know which years are best. Spending ten grand or so, and have heard that the transmissions are a weak point. Either FWD or AWD, not fussy. Would knowledgeable members help me out with the background on these? Like with any Chevy, there are things to know before hand.

Thanks!

TopHat

Reaction score
Daughter bought new 2019 LT, zero problems- never had to bring back to the dealer for warranty issues or repair. Had Chevy 2002 Avalanche for 17 years, too, and still going fine when I sold it. Our only concern is that we didn't anticipate two more kids at the time. So her family of 5 has a difficult time with two car seats and 3 kids. Part of the reason I opted for 2022 Cad Escalade ESV last year. But hard to beat that Chevy for mileage and kow no repair issues.

Members online