New 2023 RS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beermanjoe

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Just purchased a new 2023 RS for the wife and a 2019 LT in October for the daughter. The Equinox sure does ride nice. So far they both like them. And that's all that matters.

L. Seegars

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Just purchased a new 2023 RS for the wife and a 2019 LT in October for the daughter. The Equinox sure does ride nice. So far they both like them. And that's all that matters.
Hello, very nice color! Question, does your wife notice a click when pressing the brake pedal?

ricklack

Reaction score
I love the red color but also love my Iron Grey. I bought mine in Dec 2021 when there was limited choice but don't regret it a bit.

Since we had our 2013 Equinox, my wife won't let me buy anything else. I have to say the 2022 RS is great but the 2" less width makes the seats a tad smaller. I was thinking of moving up to a Blazer but my wife said I need to lose weight instead! :)

L. Seegars

Reaction score
What did they find?
They tried saying there is nothing to worry about so I contacted GM, they are setting up something for me to take it back in for a diagnostic check. I feel if there is nothing to worry about, then all models should have the same click and they do not!

L. Seegars

Reaction score
UPDATE: After contacting GM, they reached out to the dealership and had me take the car back to them for another check. Come to find out the Electronic Brake Control Module has a factory defect. They had to order the part which they state is pretty expensive, I am waiting for it to come in so they can fix my car.

I am not really sure how I feel about having a BRAND NEW CAR that already need repairs!

Members online

No members online now.