New 2019 Equinox Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

themelodyman

Reaction score
Greetings everyone!

I'm very excited to part of the Equinox family and I'm still trying to learn all the features of my new 2019 Equinox. I have some personal issues with the vehicle that I'm hoping to address and I welcome any feedback/answers to possibly help me resolve these issues:

DRIVER SEAT:
I do not like the size. It's too small and too narrow in the back. Would love to replace this seat with one that has flatter sides, but one that functions the same way. So I guess I'm asking can this seat be swapped out with another GMC seat? If so, which one?

FRONT GRILL:
Would love to find a OOAK replacement that I could design myself. I've done searches and I've seen many aftermarket designs, none of which I like.

BOW TIE:
I want to either replace or repaint the yellow bowtie. How do I safely remove the front and back bowties and do they make all specialty custom bowties that will fit my 2019 Equinox.

Thanks in advance!
Ernie

Members online

No members online now.