My Terrain.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Status 10/06/2010 - (3100) Order available to sequence.
TPW 11/08/2010
Checked on 11/11/2010

So when I first started to track it my TPW was 11/4/2010.
Asked dealer.

Funny you should ask, because I noticed that yesterday and could not get a good reason for pushing it back to the week of the 8th.... I will stay on top of it and get back to you ASAP........ Thanks Pete

Asked at camertrackers.

Looks like you just entered into the system fairly recently as I dont see much of a history built. This is an odd one in my opinion as it clearly has been checked yesterday and the system is showing it very early in the production sequence yet it has a tpw of last Monday. I would rely on the status much more than the TPW in this situation. I would say that they are waiting for a part or parts and they had been ordered to the factory a month ago. Typical delivery for build parts is about a month. Perhaps a shipment was on a truck or train that had an issue thus delaying the build of your Terrain along with some others. When the shipment arrives I would expect it to move very quickly into the build status and onto the line. I will get this set up to update daily along with the other 3400 status vehicles so you can see when it starts moving right away. Larry

So now I wait and wait and wait and wait and wait :crazy:

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
This is why I will never order a vehicle. The suspense is killer... Well I guess we will wait with you. Can't wait to see it!

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
I looked and never found what I wanted and well I knew that it could take a bit of waiting.

Back in 2008 when I was looking for a Cobalt SS I found one in the color that I wanted.
So I email the dealer and asked if they still had it and that I would like to stop by and look at it.
He said yes we still have it and that I should stop by.
So Friday I go to the dealer and meet up with the salesman.
He tells me that he can not find it and that he can not find the other 4 they show that they have.
By this time I had read that all the SS Cobalts were still at the plant waiting on a different clamp for the intercooler.
So I had to wait a month to get the Cobalt.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
:peace:

It's a 3300 in the status window, they should finish it Monday.......... I hope..... They sure are slow in Canada but JD Powers and Associats says they do great work! Have a good weekend.... Pete

I hope the old adeage is not ture about buying a car built on a friday or monday. :eek:

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I don't think I'd worry about when its built just as long as I get what I ordered/paid for...

So do you go by Pete or prefer it over Philip?

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Pete is the name of the salesman I am dealing with, forgot to delete that off.
Not worried about when it's built, times have changed and well it is built in the frozen north.
And they do have a good rep for how well they do.

Members online

No members online now.