Motorola Droid Bionic! New Droid Smartphone!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rbiggers

Reaction score
Yeah, I know that the 2011 Duramax has wifi. I am sure that it is in other models.

Is that through OnStar, or some other carrier I wonder?

I'm sure I could look it up on that internet thing, but why do that when we can discuss here?!?!:p

And do any of the new Nox's have this option?

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Is that through OnStar, or some other carrier I wonder?

I'm sure I could look it up on that internet thing, but why do that when we can discuss here?!?!:p

And do any of the new Nox's have this option?

seems that this is what they are using.

wakawaka

Reaction score
This is great. I like this. I have not seen this for real. I should check this out today.

prheaume

Reaction score
The droid still working good ? Thinking of switching my iphone... I hate this phone... no battery life, always freezing, slow as hell... had bad experience in the past with android phone but the new version (jellybean) seems to work great.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
My wife is using it now. It is a much better phone since it is on ICS.

I currently have the Motorola Droid RAZR maxx HD. Let me tell you, jellybean is awesome! The battery life is amazing! I've gone 2.5-3 days without a charge.

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX HD

prheaume

Reaction score
I dream to do this with my iphone. 1.5 day maximum, if I just use the wifi or send too many text message, I have to charge it within a day

Members online

No members online now.