Let's see everyone's Equinox's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smntiger

Reaction score
Hey guys, kinda new here. Been doing a 2012 Equinox LT offroad build for a while now on instagram figured I would post something here. I know some other builds but only follow through instagram, would love to find some more people's builds to follow or just to follow in general!

This is my nox now (attached), I have a 2.5" lift kit in the works about to be put on, then onto wheels and tires!

If you want to follow my instagram is @tiger_nox -- let me know you came from here!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 37

SE77

Reaction score
Hey guys, kinda new here. Been doing a 2012 Equinox LT offroad build for a while now on instagram figured I would post something here. I know some other builds but only follow through instagram, would love to find some more people's builds to follow or just to follow in general!

This is my nox now (attached), I have a 2.5" lift kit in the works about to be put on, then onto wheels and tires!

If you want to follow my instagram is @tiger_nox -- let me know you came from here!
Lookin' good! Did you use Plasti-Dip on the rims or have them professionally done/powder coated?

Members online