Leftover Equinox Parts Following Trade-In

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frmr_equinox

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

As I mentioned in the newbie section, I have a handful of remaining parts leftover following the trade-in of our 2012 Equinox on a newer vehicle. I'm fairly certain these parts fit a range of years and not just the 2012 specifically.

Ideally, I'd prefer to bundle ALL these pieces listed for the price of $400 plus shipping, but I could sell individually if everything was claimed for after a day or two. I have these posted currently on Pittsburgh Craigslist with individual prices totaling $590, so trying to give a reduced bundle price to unload everything at once. Individual prices will be listed to the right of each item (which are all discounted from my Craigslist posts btw)

**Factory GM Crossbars that I purchased from dealer to have a functional roof rack (that I never did utilize for transporting anything lol) ... ($85)

**Weathertech floormats (both fronts, rear, and cargo mat... dirty but I'll clean them up prior to shipment ... original cost for me was $310 plus shipping) $150

**GMC Slush Guards (purchased prior to the Weathertechs, and upon seeing some in person, I went that route because I felt they were much better in terms of protecting the black carpet... again I'll clean them up prior to shipment) ($40)

**Complete set of factory take off cloth seat covers that I purchased from a private seller who stated these were removed when he had leather installed. They are in mint condition and I had purchased them as insurance in case my little ones spilled anything that I was unable to clean out of my stock interior. These are complete including headrests and mint as far as I'm concerned ($85)

**Rear cargo security shade - Again, purchased at the dealer and this was probably the best purchase I made second to the Weathertechs. Like new. $100 (Original cost to me was $115)

Please PM me for my email to iron out any details, such as providing your address so I could get a shipping quote. I would prefer to package the seat covers, weathertechs, and slush guards in one box, security shade in another, and crossbars in another if selling as a package deal (which again, is what I prefer).

See attached pics. Thanks for your interest!

Attachments

• blind.jpg
    blind.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 6
  • crossbars.jpg
    crossbars.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 4
  • cargo wt.jpg
    cargo wt.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 4
  • front wt.jpg
    front wt.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 3
  • rear wt.jpg
    rear wt.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 1

frmr_equinox

Reaction score
slush floormats and seat covers.

It won't permit me to upload the front seat cover pic so again please PM me your email address and I'll be more than happy to send it to you that way if interested.

Attachments

• gmc slush.jpg
    gmc slush.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 6
  • seat covers rear.jpg
    seat covers rear.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 3

Members online

No members online now.