Leather cleaning?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lenn

Reaction score
So my Nox has leather and I am noticing that there were kids in this car's past. As I am anal about the cleanliness of my vehicles, it really bothers me that there's "smegma" down in the grain of the leather that my Meguires Rich Leather cleaner/conditioner and a rag will not get up. I'm skeered to use a brush or anything on it since being in a reletively low model vehicle, I'm sure its not the best quality dye or anything.

What do youz recommend me try?

Ian6

Reaction score
for a conditioner or cleaner to work well it needs to either only clean or only condition especially on leather, if you are anal about your cars cleanliness you should really check out adams car care products www.adamspolishes.com best leather condition and cleaner I've ever used (seperate products)

Camaro69car

Reaction score
You can also try steam cleaning the leather to open the pores up, then try your leather conditioner.

randylutz

Reaction score
I've used lexol, but lately i find meguiar's gold class leather spray is a good alternative too. Read abt leather care tips here, pretty helpful.

3fingers

Reaction score
I believe meguiar's gold class leather spray is a protectant right? I have tried it once as a protectant/dressing, but not as a cleaner.

lheon

Reaction score
I like using lexol cleaner though its conditioner doesn't do much. Zymol conditioner is much better.

Members online

No members online now.