Just Washed/Waxed Terrain

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tallbump

Reaction score
I need to do my wife's Nox as soon as the weather breaks. I'll be using Meg's products too. Gold Class wash and Next Tech Wax also.

I'll definitely be taking a Porter Cable to it and some higher end polishes once I can get my buddy to bring it down from Syracuse.

randylutz

Reaction score
Very clean and sleek. Just keeping clean makes it look classy already.

noxy

Reaction score
I used Meguiar's Ultimate Wax on my Equinox. Not as fun to use, but great results.

Every time I use the "Ultimate" I seem to get streaking! Then I have to go over the entire vehicle with a damp towel and buff again. Not too happy with the Meguiar's Ultimate. I am a senior and find it very hard to work with. I have never used the NXT 2.0 because I hear you have to be careful around the exterior vinyl as it leaves an ugly white residue that you then have to clean with a toothbrush and mixture of vinegar & water?
Have used the Turtle Ice and found that it is very easy to apply, does not streak and easy off. Does not leave any residue either.

Have you tried this product or the Meguiar's NXT 2.0? Do you find that the Ultimate streaks?

mswerb

Reaction score
The Ultimate does streak, that is why I don't use it often.(Try a quick detailer afterwards) It works wonders on plastic trim. It is the only wax I have used that leaves trim looking better as opposed to other waxes. Try masking tape on any trim parts next time you wax. NXT is great for removing fine scratches as well as a protectant. I have both of these waxes in my arsenal.

3fingers

Reaction score
Klassi twin is another great product, not only its durable, but also offers amazing shine.

3fingers

Reaction score
Just be sure to clay the paint properly before applying the 1st step which is klasse AIO and followed by klasse ksg.

Members online