Is SRX 2015 hot? Got 33939 for base model FWD. White version is sold out...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

showcolor

Reaction score
I owned three cars before and all of them are white(I just like it)... I did a quick inquiry in autopriceshare.com and the dealers gave me a fair price. However, they told me that they only have two black SRXs for base version. The only white SRX is Premium and it is beyond my budget.
I want to wait for a white version. However, dealer told me the price is always changing and they cannot guarantee the same price weeks later.
Should I just accept the black version or seek for a white one? Is 33939 a fair price for SRX 2015(base model FWD) Any suggestions will be helpful, thanks in advance

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Aren't there other colors besides black that you like.

Black SRX's are much more bada$$ than white for sure. No doubt about it.

Doesn't sound like a bad price to me but I haven't looked at them in a long time.

A W Warn

Reaction score
Wait and get what you want.
I've had more than half a dozen white vehicles. I bought a silver one a few years back, now all I have are silver.

I like my silver ice metallic equinox with the jet black & light titanium interior

Though the leather seats come with red stitching, that to me looks a little strange. The door pocket bottom protector is also red. I do not like those accent colors.

Members online

No members online now.