Interesting issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tbrun50

Reaction score
I bought my 2021 Equinox on Feb 27th. On March 12th had all of my warning lights light up and all of my gauges stopped working. The dealer came to get the car on the 13th,all lights out and gauges properly working when they picked it up. They drove the car about 200 miles total nothing happened. I got the car back on March 26th and so far so good. Has anyone had this issue with their Equinox?

TARDIS B

Reaction score
My wife had that issue once when we had a brand new 2006 VUE. The lights were all on, even the headlights. We couldn't start the car, couldn't use the key fob, couldn't turn off headlights. Had it towed to the dealership. When they got to it it worked just fine. No problems like that after they gave it back to us. Just a weird glitch.

Tbrun50

Reaction score
My wife had that issue once when we had a brand new 2006 VUE. The lights were all on, even the headlights. We couldn't start the car, couldn't use the key fob, couldn't turn off headlights. Had it towed to the dealership. When they got to it it worked just fine. No problems like that after they gave it back to us. Just a weird glitch.
Seems to be a one time thing. Has t had any issues since. *fingers crossed*

Members online

No members online now.