I could use a little help on Facebook...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Hey guys, my company, Precision Edge Landscaping has more than doubled in the last few months and there are more jobs coming in the near future. I'm at a crossroad, needing to add 1 to 2 additional crews. I will need to add 3-4 guys full time. We've been buying equipment here and there but companies these days are offering 0% interest on anything. The problem that we are experiencing is that these 8k-10k mowers are showing up as credit cards on my credit, my brother's and the company. We've been trying to split it up but we are kinda stuck at the moment. No one wants to burn their cash to pay off a 0% loan.

We've never had a business loan and we started the business from scratch. Currently, we have 250-300k in assets with less than 30k in debt. We are in the process of working with some local banks but we were also pointed towards a program that Chase has going on right now for small business. If we get enough votes on facebook (250) we could get placed in the running for some grant money for our business.

My Goals are to expand the business and create more jobs. I also need to establish the business on it's own piece of land. If we get it, cool. If not, we will figure it out!

But if you could, Vote, Vote, Vote!

https://www.missionmainstreetgrants.com/business/detail/58193

Please & Thank you, thanks to those of you who already have! :cheers:

Members online

No members online now.