Hi from West Texas!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rbiggers

Reaction score
2010 Equinox LT2
Black Granite
V6 engine

My wife and I got this baby back in May and we love it! I am very happy I found out about this site. My ride is a 2008 Silverado Z71. I am VERY particular when it comes to my vehicles and their appearance, and I get lots of joy out of them! I'm looking forward to getting lots of great info from this site. Thanks in advance!

Rhett

3RsCars.jpg

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Hello
Well that makes 2 Texans on here that I know of.
Nice Nox.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Rhett ... I am glad you joined up. I might have mentioned before but this is a new site. It will be awesome to see it grow together.

Looks like we have a few things in common already being the nox's and our Chevy trucks.

rbiggers

Reaction score
My mother-in-law just got a loaded 2011 LTZ Equinox also. It hasn't come in yet, but I'll try and post up some pics of all of our Equinox's soon. My mom is even thinking about getting a new Nox soon. GM should do a commercial with my family!

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
My mother-in-law just got a loaded 2011 LTZ Equinox also. It hasn't come in yet, but I'll try and post up some pics of all of our Equinox's soon. My mom is even thinking about getting a new Nox soon. GM should do a commercial with my family!

Way to go. :peace:

Members online