Hi all just a howdy with a pic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bamablond

Reaction score
Hello everybody, I bought a 2022 Equinox trading in my 2015 Traverse without driving it first and think I screwed up not getting a new traverse. Here's the 20220715_161806.jpgequinox

rfernald

Reaction score
Sorry you have remorse over buying the Equinox. It's a good car for what it is. I have a Seaglass one too...like a unicorn!

Autoworker 74

Reaction score
Hello everybody, I bought a 2022 Equinox trading in my 2015 Traverse without driving it first and think I screwed up not getting a new traverse. Here's the View attachment 1646equinox
I went from a 2014 to a 2018. The 18 has a cleaner look with incredible fuel mileage and goes like a rocket but I definitely like the size of the 2014.

ricklack

Reaction score
I too wish my 2022 Nox was as roomy and comfy as my 2013 Nox was but I am really loving the upgraded features on the 22. Plus the fuel economy is helping overcome my missing the power of the V6.

Reaction score
my '19 252 HP Nox is the first ride I've never tromped the pedal to the metal 'cause the Turbo would smoke the front tires!
It will even whip me '09 260 HP GXP Turbo Solstice....but won't out drag my Harley 1200 Sporty of course.
Just say'n. But try'n to figure out the Labyrinth from Air Intake to final exhaust is daunting.

ricklack

Reaction score
I like the Seaglass Blue - in fact I had reserved an RS in that color back in December, but it was gonna be 6 to 8 weeks until it arrived. My old Nox gave up the ghost so I couldn't wait - the Iron Gray I purchased arrived just in the nick of time so I took that. Had to pony up several thousand more for the leather and other goodies (the Seaglass I reserved was more basic) but I am happy I did after driving it a while.

Still, I wish I had the Seaglass as the RS dark wheels and black chrome would have been set off nicely. You have a gem as they only made a few in that color before discontinuing.

Staff online

Members online