Hello from North Carolina!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

unccman

Reaction score
Hello fellow Equinox owners and admirers. I bought my 2011 Equinox 1LT I4 (plus Driver Convenience) on Thursday night and have been thoroughly pleased with its performance, style, comfortable ride and its ability to turn heads.

I look forward to using this site as a great resource and also a great community of people with some common interests. See ya around.

unccman

Reaction score
I live in Charlotte, have for the last 5 years. Originally, I'm from Hickory.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! I am here in Willow spring about 25 minutes east of Raleigh.

I will be passing through charlotte this weekend headed to Rock Hill. Gotta help the inlaws move.

You are blessed to be from the south. I am originally from Ohio but have also lived in Michigan and West Virginia before landing here in the true south.

unccman

Reaction score
I agree. Growing up in Hickory was perfect -- you had a smaller town with very genuine people. I love living in Charlotte now though. You have a fast-paced environment with everything within a short driving (or walking) distance. Sure, the traffic can get to you sometimes, but who could complain while sitting in a '11 Nox :)

unccman

Reaction score
Yeah. I wouldn't want to live anywhere other than North Carolina, to be brutally honest. It's so nice to have mountains, piedmont + city life, and the beaches/oceans all in one state, not to mention 4 distinct seasons.

There's just something about it that sets it apart from the rest. I feel very lucky to be here.

For those who haven't been (yet), I encourage you to visit sometime :)

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Well glad that you joined the site!

Can't wait to see photos of that Nox...

Don't worry. We will harass you for those photos eventually...

Members online