Hello, eh?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Walking Black Bear

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello from a few hours east of the centre of Canada! We took ownership of a 2020 Equinox LT AWD in Cayenne Orange on Wednesday after 9 pretty good years with a Dodge Journey. Well, 9 and counting, since we still have it.

We wanted something with less than 200,000km (~125,000 miles) for my wife to commute with when she starts a new job next week, it's about 100km each way (bit over 60 miles) every day, and we didn't want to have to worry about something dying in the middle of nowhere in the old Dodge.

I DO really love the colour. Admittedly, I was anything but a fan of the previous generation Equinox. We've had one as a company vehicle at work for 5 years and change, and I genuinely dislike spending time in it. So I was honestly surprised when I got out of this one after a couple of hours test driving it and said, "I like it." It has the room we want, comfortable, and well equipped for the price. The only things I really worry about are the long-term longevity of that itty bitty turbo 4, how long it will take the umpteen billion sensors to start failing, and if it can outperform GM's perceived quality issues. Can it prove Scotty Kilmer wrong?? LOL

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself before I start poking around a bit more. Cheers!

Members online