Heated Seats and Remote Start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
I have a 2LT without navi, and i'm trying to do the same so when the remote start kicks on the seat heater kicks on too. I've made sure the remote start heated seats box is checked but it doesn't seem to do anything when i use the remote start.

It seems that when you use the remote start the seats will warm up just a bit but it can take 5 minutes or more. GM has the temp set to a very low temperature when using remote start.
After 5 minutes you should be able to feel a little difference between the front seat and the back seat.

12nox

Reaction score
I had a cold 38 degrees one day last week and I did the remote start and the seat was cold enough to keep ice frozen lol. I may put a blanket on the seat to help maybe...? I have the box checked under settings but still nothing comes on and the remote start ran for a full 10 minutes.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I had a cold 38 degrees one day last week and I did the remote start and the seat was cold enough to keep ice frozen lol. I may put a blanket on the seat to help maybe...? I have the box checked under settings but still nothing comes on and the remote start ran for a full 10 minutes.

:lol: Down here in the Carolina's people put sheets/towels on their windshield to prevent the frost.

Members online

No members online now.