Headliner Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
You know I took my truck in for something like that... What it was was I used something in the seals around the door and all through the door jams and it creaked like crazy because of it....

I thought my truck was made of wood... :lol:

Woodie truck. :ROFLJest:

The Cobalt cracked the latch on the passenger door and that caused the most annoying sound I have ever had to deal with in a car.
Took it in and the tech took it around the block for a test drive and when he got back he asked me how I had put up with that all week.
It was nice when he told me they had one in stock and would have it fixed in a bit.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Woodie truck. :ROFLJest:

The Cobalt cracked the latch on the passenger door and that caused the most annoying sound I have ever had to deal with in a car.
Took it in and the tech took it around the block for a test drive and when he got back he asked me how I had put up with that all week.
It was nice when he told me they had one in stock and would have it fixed in a bit.

You like that didn't you?

Well I am glad that they knew the fix and got her done...

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
What? Are you telling me those HHR's with the wood panel sides are fake? :wtf:

:lol:

Tell me you did not have one. :boxed: Well they were but with a little bit of work (well a lot really) you could make them real.
:lol:

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
I seen one at the dealer and I asked him about it.
He was like do you want to buy it?
I was like HELL NO.
Just wanted to know what was up with that.
He told me someone order it and then backed out once it got to the dealer and it had been there for 9 months.
I probably could have got a good deal on it but then I would have burnt it down to the ground.

Swhithrn

Reaction score
Fix for sagging headliner?

Just bought used 2010 equinox and noticed sagging headliner. Haven't found much useful info on the internet other than this is a fairly common problem. Has any one had any success with getting this fixed? Only problem we have found with this nice vehicle.

Members online