Got a new Droid.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prheaume

Reaction score
After around 7 months with my iPhone.. i'm sick of it. I'm about to hate that phone. Slow as hell, always waiting on it when I tap an app. Not loving android that much tho, come back to blackberry? I don't know.

What you guys think of this ?

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
After around 7 months with my iPhone.. i'm sick of it. I'm about to hate that phone. Slow as hell, always waiting on it when I tap an app. Not loving android that much tho, come back to blackberry? I don't know.

What you guys think of this ?

Do you have 4G near you? And which phone do you have?

I got rid of my iphone for the very same reasons and the battery was terrible... Even worse than the crappiest Android phone. I love my Droid Bionic and the Razr Maxx is a awesome phone too! You can get the Bionic for around $100's now. But these phones would be amazingly faster if you had 4g there... My phone is faster than my expensive home internet!

:lolup:

I have never owned a Blackberry and I don't think I could do that but I would also look at the windows phones.

prheaume

Reaction score
Yes the new windows phone seems great. Same dashboard as my xbox360 lol

4g is available here. I will also take a look at the phones names you gave me.

For the iPhone I have a iphone3... when I'm on wifi, my ipod touch2 is faster than my iphone 3

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Yes the new windows phone seems great. Same dashboard as my xbox360 lol

4g is available here. I will also take a look at the phones names you gave me.

For the iPhone I have a iphone3... when I'm on wifi, my ipod touch2 is faster than my iphone 3

Here is a speedtest on my Bionic!

90037778.png

Now do a speed test on your phone and also one on your home internet.

I was at a sporting event in a Dome and was watching the guy in front of me with his brand new 4s and I was counting the seconds between each page... I told him to try it on my phone... He was like... I think they tricked me with the Siri BS... After 2 weeks you don't even use it anymore!

:lol:

prheaume

Reaction score
One question. I don't know if I can take a service plan from Vermont with Verizon and get it with a number from my city in Quebec ?

prheaume

Reaction score
Just checked with Verizon, they can give me a plan unlimited in Canada, but with an American number.

Members online

No members online now.