Equinox, Terrain, and SRX Leather care?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
What do you guys do to care for your leather. Lets talk about cleaning products and protectants...

Currently I am concerned about the sun.. Thinking about one of those visors for the front windshield and tinting the front windows.

The Crow 1994

Reaction score
For leather care on our 'Nox, I use Meguire's Gold Class Rich Leather Wipes. For the dash and the other plastic mouldings, I use Meguire's Natural Shine Vinyl & Rubber Protectant spray. I've had good results so far with both products.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
For leather care on our 'Nox, I use Meguire's Gold Class Rich Leather Wipes. For the dash and the other plastic mouldings, I use Meguire's Natural Shine Vinyl & Rubber Protectant spray. I've had good results so far with both products.

Thanks for the tips. I have had a lot of good results from just about anything that Meguire's makes... I love the Tire shine in the spray can!

BTW Welcome to the site! Post up an introduction forum and tell us about yourself with some photos!

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome Crow! Post up an intro post and some pics of your nox.

The Crow 1994

Reaction score
I think you scared him away! :p

Nah! I'm still here. LOL.

I've yet to give the Meguiar's tire shine in the spray can a try. I probably will at some point. Right now, I'm using the Hot Rims All Wheel Cleaner, since I have the stock 17" wheels. And, for the tires, I'm using the Hot Shine Tire Spray. The Hot Shine spray lasts a fairly long time.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Nah! I'm still here. LOL.

I've yet to give the Meguiar's tire shine in the spray can a try. I probably will at some point. Right now, I'm using the Hot Rims All Wheel Cleaner, since I have the stock 17" wheels. And, for the tires, I'm using the Hot Shine Tire Spray. The Hot Shine spray lasts a fairly long time.

Yeah I like it.. Its always worth a try.

Do you keep a visor in your windshield when its parked outside for the day?

The Crow 1994

Reaction score
Yeah I like it.. Its always worth a try.

Do you keep a visor in your windshield when its parked outside for the day?

No. I don't. Actually, my wife drives the 'Nox more than me and she has a parking garage at her work. So, unless we are at the grocery store, or the mall, it's hardly ever outside. I do think getting the two front side windows is a good idea. We might do that next spring.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
No. I don't. Actually, my wife drives the 'Nox more than me and she has a parking garage at her work. So, unless we are at the grocery store, or the mall, it's hardly ever outside. I do think getting the two front side windows is a good idea. We might do that next spring.

Did you mean tinting the front windows? I need to get the windows on my Equinox tinted as well. Just the front 2.

I hardly ever drive our nox. Its the wifey's ride.

The Crow 1994

Reaction score
Did you mean tinting the front windows? I need to get the windows on my Equinox tinted as well. Just the front 2.

I hardly ever drive our nox. Its the wifey's ride.

Yeah. That's what I meant. I think it might give our 'Nox a nice look, while being functional at the same time.

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score
I guess I'm the only one that has the Nox as "his" car...no wifey to take it from me. Its a sea doo mull, only reason I purchased it. I still wish I would've waited to find a nice Trailblazer SS, but that was too much of a pain, and I wasnt really impressed with the interior. The nox won me with its interior...lacks performance though (tune helps some :))

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Yeah. That's what I meant. I think it might give our 'Nox a nice look, while being functional at the same time.

Yeah, I think it will help it stay a little more cooler with less light emissions getting in..

I guess I'm the only one that has the Nox as "his" car...no wifey to take it from me. Its a sea doo mull, only reason I purchased it. I still wish I would've waited to find a nice Trailblazer SS, but that was too much of a pain, and I wasnt really impressed with the interior. The nox won me with its interior...lacks performance though (tune helps some :))

I have a friend that got a Nox as his graduation present... yeah I know, what a lucky one.

Look at it this way... Its sure easier to mod a vehicle you drive over when that the wife drives.

Ian6

Reaction score
Im new to the forum and I came across this thread, you guys should check out adams car care [adamspolishes.com] they sell the best detailing products on the market IMO, their leather conditioner is the best! it contains spf 65 if I remember correctly. and with window tinting make sure the shop that does yours uses llumar or 3m high end tint, the cheaper tint does next to nothing for keeping the heat and uv rays out. If I were you I would have the factory smoked glass on the rear sides and the back window tinted with 35% as well so you get the heat and uv protection all the way around. It makes a huge difference

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Are you a vendor or do you just buy there stuff??

Welcome to the site! Post up some photos of your rides even if it's Not a Nox!

rbiggers

Reaction score
I've only used Meguiar's products the last few years and have had nothing but excellent results from it! I've heard really great things about Adam's as well, but have never tried it myself.

Staff online

Members online