EBC makes pad upgrades for us!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score
I havent posted this until now, but I received an email from EBC informing me they now carry brake pads for the 2010+ Nox/Terrain.

GreenStuff 6000 Series P/N DP62013

An excellent solution for 4x4 use, this heavy duty Greenstuff formulation has slightly lower friction than its 2000 series counterpart (average friction coefficient 0.45mm) but has the benefit of longer life and better resistance to offroad conditions of dust and sand etc. It has an extremely low rotor wear factor and medium-to-good lifetime.

YellowStuff P/N DP42013R

Because of its huge heat range , the applications where EBC Yellowstuff will deliver benefits range from fastest street use on higher horsepower sedans to Trackday and Race use on most street based cars and even as a brake upgrade on Trucks and SUV. Yellowstuff is especially appreciated on Trucks for towing and heavy loads and where wheel and tire oversize upgrades have been fitted.

Yellowstuff is NOT rated as low dust and creates similar dust to OEM pads, if low dust is what you seek, Redstuff should be your choice for fast street use.

USA Light Truck Drivers love it because...
Normally race pads require warm up....but NOT the EBC Yellowstuff. This compound works well from cold and is therefore a perfect solution if you simply want the best stopping power you can get for street use on a truck or SUV where the brakes are “Marginal” from the factory or you have enhanced your ride with oversize wheels tyres or raised suspension, all of which place much higher demands on the brakes.

Drivers with Trailers love it because...
Towing brings extra loads and that mushy feel of many stock or low friction aftermarket pads does not inspire confidence. EBC Yellowstuff gives you as much bite as you can get from a stock system and in most cases will give a noticeable brake improvement under loads of towing.

YellowStuff pads have a coefficent of friction of 0.5

I plan on doing the YellowStuff upgrade...I dont mind dust (it will have more dust then OEM pads) but I like stopping power!

Members online

No members online now.