Differences between LT and LTZ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gyrobob

Reaction score
Are there lots of differences between LT and LTZ? My Granddaughter just got an LT and I was wondering what she might be missing out on by not having the LTZ.

Markni12301

Reaction score
Sorry if missed the year but I don't see it. There are many options on both. You should start by listing all the options your granddaughter's LT has then we can easily see what the differences are and if there's a valid cause for FOMO for either you or her.
Obtain all your granddaughter's options from the window sticker or use her VIN and go to https://chevroletforum.com/forum/vindecoder.php

pipwax

Reaction score
Are there lots of differences between LT and LTZ? My Granddaughter just got an LT and I was wondering what she might be missing out on by not having the LTZ.
I have the 2010 Equinox LTZ and I have Sunroof, power auto windows on all four, leather seats, 6-way power driver seat, Power liftgate, rear camera, remote start, Pioneer Sound system, heated seats, auto rearview mirror, heated Side view mirror. I am not sure if this is LTZ trim, but I like it.

ricklack

Reaction score
I had a 2013 LT that had a 1SC package (if my memory is correct) and it was only missing a couple things an LTZ would have. So if it's a well equipped LT, it can be almost as fully loaded as an LTZ.

Without know the year and option level, it's hard to say - but generally the LTZ used to be top of the line. Now the Premier is top of the line, so knowing the year again is key.

For 2022 an RS can be as fully equipped as an LTZ, maybe even moreso. Premier is still top o the heap tho.

Gyrobob

Reaction score
Sorry if missed the year but I don't see it. There are many options on both. You should start by listing all the options your granddaughter's LT has then we can easily see what the differences are and if there's a valid cause for FOMO for either you or her.
Obtain all your granddaughter's options from the window sticker or use her VIN and go to https://chevroletforum.com/forum/vindecoder.php

Markni12301

Reaction score
I used that link,..."go to https://chevroletforum.com/forum/vindecoder.php." What a cool deal THAT is. Thanks large.
yw! You'll find that very useful for other reasons as well. Just post all the items in the list of the results from the VIN. From that list we should be able to pinpoint the things that aren't there. This is the best way I know how to answer your question. But others may have a better solution. I'm only seeing general answers right now but, again, there's no way to know what items are missing specifically until you list all the things that you do have.

TAW98056

Reaction score
Lots of Trim differences too such as added chrome type areas. Most important, heated leather seats come standard on the LTZ. I've owned 2 a 2011 and a 2014.

Members online

No members online now.