Cruise Control Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kskruser

Reaction score
Hi all...

Lately I've been noticing a problem with the cruise control on my near-new 'nox LT. Happens very occasionally, both with adaptive cruise ON and regular cruise only.

Specifically, at highway speed, the CC will go into a surge-buck-surge-buck routine (each cycle lasts about 2-3 seconds). The only way I have found to get it out of this regime is to cancel CC (using the brake or the cancel button), then back ON - it will then resume normal operation. The conditions that seem to start this may include going slightly uphill, and a strong head-wind.

I guess my questions for all of you are (1) Have any of you you experienced anything like this? and (2) Is this worth a trip to the dealer (only happens occasionally, remember)?

Thanks. -Richard

ricklack

Reaction score
I haven't seen this issue but think a phone call or trip to the dealer would be worthwhile. They may have a TSB regarding this if others have had the issue.

Darrol450

Reaction score
Hi all...

Lately I've been noticing a problem with the cruise control on my near-new 'nox LT. Happens very occasionally, both with adaptive cruise ON and regular cruise only.

Specifically, at highway speed, the CC will go into a surge-buck-surge-buck routine (each cycle lasts about 2-3 seconds). The only way I have found to get it out of this regime is to cancel CC (using the brake or the cancel button), then back ON - it will then resume normal operation. The conditions that seem to start this may include going slightly uphill, and a strong head-wind.

I guess my questions for all of you are (1) Have any of you you experienced anything like this? and (2) Is this worth a trip to the dealer (only happens occasionally, remember)?

Thanks. -Richard
I have a 2022 LS. I use CC every day with no issues at all.

Members online

No members online now.