Chrome lining interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LAWR

Reaction score
ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES WHIT THE CHROME BLINDING YOU THAT LINES THE CUP HOLDER AND GEAR SHIFT?!? IVE CONTACTED gm AND THEY SAID THERE ARE NOT OTHER PARTS BUT THIS HAS BLINDED ME MANY TIMES WHILE DRIVING ALMOST CAUSING AN ACCIDENT

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Nope, never had that issue. I look forward when I drive.

I think your caps or shift key is broken...

Moto RAZR Maxx HD is responsible for this message.

bowtieman

Reaction score
I TOO HAVE EXPERIENCED THE CHROME RAY OF DEATH... Oops my caps was stuck lol

Yea it can blind you , but everything on the road is blinding here in sunmy AZ :)

One recommendation is you can cover the chrome with some matt or gloss vinyl or paint it with black plasti dip(which by the way u can remove it anytime)

Or fastest method put a small towel over it lol

Last edited:

KickBackNox

Reaction score
I have had it many times when driving mid-day. I do look forward, as I shood, but the glare from the chrome on the dash and around the shifter can be a nuisance. I am tempted to remove these chrome trim pieces and wrap them in a carbon-fiber looking vinyl decal to reduce the glare, but keep up the appearance inside.

I have also seen a glare on my instrument panel that comes from the sun beating down on the cover panel on top if the steering column. I will probably be covering this with a cloth of some type to reduce the glare.

Members online

No members online now.