Camshaft Position Sensor(s)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

envscientist

Reaction score
I am having trouble locating the camshaft position sensor(s) on a 2013 Chevy Equinox. Part of the problem is that there are two sets of sensor(s) that are being identified as camshaft position sensor(s). There are a pair on the right side of the top of the engine. There is another pair that are somewhere on the front (intake) and rear (exhaust) that are what the computer sensors uniformly identify as the camshaft sensor. None of the videos I have viewed on the internet have shown me where these are. I have, as one video recommended, removed the battery and its compartment and freed some wires and hoses to view where on visit I still could not see either of them. HELP!

Jkb242

Reaction score
I’m in search of the same thing. I got several replies that were location of the solenoids for exhaust and intake but not the position sensors. Now I am unable to locate my post requesting same. Pleas advised if you know the location of the sensors.

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.