Calling out every OBS Nox owner!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prheaume

Reaction score
hi !

I noticed something on my Nox this week and I try to figure out what it is ... if you want to help me it will be much appreciated.

When I'm going slow like to enter in the driveway ... if a play right to left with the steering .. there is a knocking sound coming from the rear right of the truck. If the truck is parked, I grab the rear right tire and shake the truck right to left.. I can reproduce the sound as much as I want, it is like something is loose and knocking. We checked everything in the direction and suspension... nothing's loose!

My call is that it comes from the hoses that goes in the gas tank?

If you can just grab your rear right tire and shake right to left and see if you get a knocking sound, it will be much appreciated!!

thanks in advance

Pascal

prheaume

Reaction score
Ok after some time to figure out .. I've started to unmount the interior of my equinox to discover a 18mm socket that is not mine between the rear seats and the spare tire compartment ... I feel dumb to have not see that before but I'm happy at the same time that it's nothing lol

Calicoheart

Reaction score
Same thing!

I have been hearing a weird knocking noise, going over bumps and turning corners, and when I stop sometimes. I got under my car for the first time today, I have owned the car 3 years! Well I did find something messed up, but I think I think I discovered the source of the noise when I looked in the spare tire well, thinking a jack might be in there.... The visor mirror cover broke off and ended up in there! Sure enough I threw it around in there and it seems that may have been the noise I was hearing! I sure hope so. We'll see after I drive it tomorrow. What I did discover, definitely needs some attention. A tube was wedged in between the large spring for my shocks, and the rear axle! And has been that way for quite some time. The tube has a smooth spot worn on it. So I'm trying to figure out what tube it is.

Attachments

• IMG_20160510_183542563.jpg
    IMG_20160510_183542563.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 8

Members online

No members online now.