Brake Controller

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMC1

Reaction score
I have a 2018 Equinox 2.0T AWD LT with the factory V92 Tow package.Does anyone know where the wires would be under the Dash to connect a Brake controller to?? I was told that since I have a 7 pin connector there should be 4 blunt wires behind /under the glove compartment but I cannot locate them.

renossuv

Reaction score
I have a 2019 Equinox with a factory tow package. I tow a 16ft Travel Trailer and occationally rent a trailer from U-Haul. I had installed the Tekonsha Prodigy 902502 RF Brake Controller. This setup does not need under dash wiring. I had also changed out the original 7-way plug to the Hopkins #40920 7 blade and 4 flat Multi Tow Connector. Just an idea for you.

Tag1121

Reaction score
The wires are under the floor mat on the passenger side. I own a 2019 Equinox Premire.

I found this by searching GMC Acadia

GMC1

Reaction score
Thanks for the info.... i finally found the wires in the wiring harness under the glove compartment...the ends of each wire were spaced along the harness about every 4 -6 inches , each wire was a different length making it fun trying to connect to them...you'd think the manufacturer would have put a connector on the wires for cars with the V92 tow package.

Members online