ATTN: ALL Newbie's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dadhelp

Reaction score
Well I Thank You ! Thank you For being here I hope I can contribute as well as learn. so my granddaughter has 10 Equinox. No more extended warranty not that they covered much . a little searching before filtering away duplicate tsb sites promoting repair sites . lead me here . looks like I'm fighting an Electrical gremlin of early jaguar proportions . well its a pleasure , thank you kevin (dadhelp)

skip

Reaction score
Like the easy fix factor on the Equinox.Im looking at beefing up the suspension,why,do alot of country driving. So if so anybody has any suggestions please let me know.

Blu2016LTZ

Reaction score
Stopping by to say HELLO!

Hello from San Antonio! Proud new owner of 2016 Equinox!

Specs:

2016 Equinox LTZ AWD
-Patriot Blue/Jet Black Leather
-3.6L V6

Just perusing the site!

cowboy

Reaction score
I would start a new post but I don't see the tab to do that. Maybe I'm getting too old to figure out this stuff.:pshyco:

cowboy

Reaction score
I must be blind also, I found the tab and made a new post. LOL:pshyco:

herbf56

Reaction score
Well, it is rather unclear as to how to initiate a post! Been on this site several times and am unable to find any link to click on to start posting questions. Is it even possible?

wootler

Reaction score
Hope some folks are still hanging out around here! Walt from Paducah, Ky.

Flash

Reaction score
Brand new here. Got the wife an Equinox Premier 2021 and I have questions

Dace

Reaction score
So, after the past month or so we have had a ton of members register to the site. This is a good thing. The only problem with it is that none of them are posting!

Well as we welcome you to the site we also would like to see some posts from you all! We look forward to you being here.

Just start with an intro thread or post up some site suggestion of changes that we need to make to this site to make it a better more attractive place. We have some great members already that are dedicated to posting when they can.

Thank in Advance

Brian(diet4ibanez)& all the staff at CEF.com
That would be me. I had a specific question but I've been reading many threads. Lot of good info here. I'll try to post more often.

Dace

Reaction score
Brand new here. Got the wife an Equinox Premier 2021 and I have questions
I bought a '17 Premier used w/50k on it. Was a rental. I mainly use it to carry my fishing yak and gear for the week end fishing trips. I love the interior and the amenities and of course the power and the AWD. It does suck up the gas though. But I don't like the NAV, its way to busy with all the icons on it. I just use my phone GPS. I'll have to ask if there's a way to clean that up.

Members online

No members online now.