ATTN: ALL Newbie's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rbiggers

Reaction score
I can only post pics of mine so many times. I'd like to get some ideas of what to do next to the Equinox!

poindexter118

Reaction score

Hello all: I live in San Pedro, CA, near Long Beach, CA. I have looked closely at the Equinox, and I like what I see. I may be buying one soon. I like the LTZ. I've looked at the CRV, and the RAV4. The CRV had no legroom for me as a driver. The NOX seems to have the best of both worlds: Good front legroom and very good rear seat leg room.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Hello all: I live in San Pedro, CA, near Long Beach, CA. I have looked closely at the Equinox, and I like what I see. I may be buying one soon. I like the LTZ. I've looked at the CRV, and the RAV4. The CRV had no legroom for me as a driver. The NOX seems to have the best of both worlds: Good front legroom and very good rear seat leg room.

I could not stand either of those vehicles nor the escape. I am 6'3 and I can put the driver seat as far as myself not able to reach the pedals and turn around and sit in the back seat behind me with plenty of room... Love driving it...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Redsled

Reaction score

I am a newbie from Middle Georgia, I just bought an Equinox it is a 2005 model.I just took another job after 26 years at old one. My Avalanche is just to bad on gas so I needed something more affordable to drive. The Equinox was purchased from a friend who bought it new. A dear jumped out in front of him and damaged it some. I will need to replace the fender, hood grill and radiator. I cant post a lot but I am always looking for ideas to modify my rides.
Jimmy

08PILOT

Reaction score
This is a problem on all sites, only about 40% post, and of that only 10% are the whore type. :lol:

JonMan503

Reaction score
Just bought a 08' ltz with 30k miles on it 3 days ago! love it so far

tdybr27

Reaction score
Newbie here, not a forum newbie. Traded my Chevy Avalanche for a 2013 Nox LT last night. Been on Avalanche forums (as many as 4 at one point) for 10 years. Looking forward to causing some trouble here!

:flamingdevil::Moon::roflbow:

Jeff1960

Reaction score
Newbie!

OK, just bought a used 2010 2.4 2LT AWD and like it a lot! Too bad the bottom of the doors are rusting . . . grrrrr

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Not really, the information is here for those who need it, when they need it.

There are a lot of people that don't even know where to start when it comes to forums. We just try to keep a nice friendly atmosphere here when people visit. On the other side of the spectrum there are others that don't have facebook, so this forum works for them!

RocketFoot

Reaction score
Not really, the information is here for those who need it, when they need it.

There are a lot of people that don't even know where to start when it comes to forums. We just try to keep a nice friendly atmosphere here when people visit. On the other side of the spectrum there are others that don't have facebook, so this forum works for them!

Sounds good! I am one of those that use them both! LOL!

Members online

No members online now.