Anyone ever try swapping their 7” screen to the 8”?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmmoJoe

Reaction score
Just an idea I was thinking about. Wasn’t sure if it’s a direct replacement or not.

twood

Reaction score
I'm wondering as well. Started a topic last week, but never got any responses. I figure it must be a direct drop in, right? I found a unit on Amazon for a good price, but not sure about the install.....

BGJ60

Reaction score
I'm wondering as well. Started a topic last week, but never got any responses. I figure it must be a direct drop in, right? I found a unit on Amazon for a good price, but not sure about the install.....
Hi Guys. I have the same question. I can get the larger screen radio at a good price, but not sure if it’s a direct plug and play with my smaller 2019 unit. My guess is that it’ll work, cuz the connectors (in the back” appear to be the same?

AmmoJoe

Reaction score
Hi Guys. I have the same question. I can get the larger screen radio at a good price, but not sure if it’s a direct plug and play with my smaller 2019 unit. My guess is that it’ll work, cuz the connectors (in the back” appear to be the same?
It would great if someone had access to one to try it out without having to put any money up for it not to work.

Papo

Reaction score
I think i seen a video on youtuve that the screen is attach to the vin of car, If it fit , you may have to get the dealer to change the vin number.

Members online