Amp location 2013 nox

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoeyChevy

Reaction score
I have bought the 8 speaker amplifier and would like to switch up the amps (the old 6 speaker amp)
My main problem is i cant find any info about where the amp is located is there any here that can tell me or even better send a diagram

JoeyChevy

Reaction score
PLEASE someone help me out im receiving the amp in 2 days i really don't want to start talking everything apart

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
PLEASE someone help me out im receiving the amp in 2 days i really don't want to start talking everything apart

I'm not 100% sure of what to look for but I think that the Amp is integrated into the vented box over the battery. If you are standing at the front of the car slide the plastic cover over the unit to the right. You should be able to expose the unit. There are two tabs on the right side and if you depress them you can slide the device from it's slot over the battery. I don't have a wiring diagram but normally the middle connector has all the wires that goes to each of the speakers.

(A) represents the amp location in the Equinox with the Pioneer system.

car-model.jpg

Members online