Advent Factory Matched DVD Headrest System (Terrain/Equinox)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flow

Reaction score
I have a brand-new set of 7in dual DVD headrest system made by Advent. This kit is factory matched with the Jet-Black w/Red Top Stitch in cloth. This kit will fit the GMC Terrain or the Chevy Equinox years 2010-2017 with the color mentioned. This is a complete kit that comes with everything needed for the install. It is a full replacement headrest kit (meaning the factory headrests are removed and the Advent DVD system is replaced). I can PM pictures if requested and I will also pay for the ground UPS shipping of this kit. I paid $1,500.00 for this kit but have totaled my Terrain so my loss is your gain. I'm looking to get around $1,000.00. If you have any questions, please feel free to comment or PM. Thanks so much!

Video Link about the Advent headrest product

https://www.youtube....3&v=zthfXkDCJF8

Flow

Reaction score
Price drop bump! $600 shipped to your door! Talk about a steal! PM me with offers

Flow

Reaction score
I still have these headrest DVD players that I need to sell. Anyone need rear seat entertainment?

NxiEv9q.jpg
W8VPwLa.jpg

Flow

Reaction score
I still have these headrest DVD players that I need to sell. Anyone need rear seat entertainment?

NxiEv9q.jpg
W8VPwLa.jpg

These are still available...Willing to hear all offers. I need these gone!

Members online