ACC on (and ON) 2019 Equinox Premier 2.0

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PedroGama

Reaction score
Dear Fellows.

I recently bought a Chevy Equinox Premier 2.0 Turbo and, I must admit, I am VERY pleased with the vehicle.

As you may have noticed from my data, I bought this vehicle in Brazil, I believe it's imported from Mexico.

I know that every vehicle has market to market differences, however my vehicle has only one software difference that bothers me ENOUGH compared to the North American version.

This difference is the lack of ACC. Amazing but my vehicle has ALL the other features of a Normal Equinox. My car alerts lane changes, automatic pedestrian braking, controls the distance between my vehicle and the front vehicle but ... the blessed ACC was not implemented on my vehicle.

This is clearly an unimplemented software feature because all the necessary hardware features are there. Cameras, sensors, anyway, EVERYTHING is part of my vehicle, except the "ON" of the ACC software.

Not only my Equinox not have ACC, NO Equinox 2019 sold in Brazil has been enabled for such.

I understand that if I bought the car in Brazil, I should ask Brazilian Chevrolet about any problem ... however they have no idea what I'm talking about and don't even answer me. Amazing isn't it?

So I decided to try my luck with my North American friends, creators of the creature :)

Could you please, please, please ... for God's sake, try to help me? : D

Is there any firmware upgrade, anyway, any command, tip, easter egg whatsoever, anything that can make this feature that I loved so much on my VW Jetta and my Ford Ranger Limited work on the car I love from Chevrolet? ACC on My beautiful Equinox Premier Black? Just like the US ones? please? please please please?

Waiting anxiously...

Pedro Gama

P.S. Someone told me that I could solve that using an ODB II Scanner and software. Any clue if it's true and/or where I can find it?

Members online

No members online now.